- April 24, 2017, 05:06:29 PM
- Man critical at Lake Pleasant after a boat fire - 23 April
- Four people have been injured after a boat caught fire at Lake Pleasant Sunday afternoon. The boat's passenger had just finished filling up at the fueling station, when he went to start his ignition, that's when the flash explosion occurred.
- Astronaut breaks US space record, gets call from Trump - 24 April
- Astronaut Peggy Whitson has another record under her space belt.
- Nearing 100 days, Trump says his presidency is 'different' - 24 April
- For nearly 100 days, President Donald Trump has startled world leaders with his unpredictability, but won their praise for a surprise strike on Syria.
- Ducey signs law targeting 'surprise billing' - 24 April
- Gov. Doug Ducey has signed legislation that aims to protect patients who receive unanticipated medical bills from out-of-network providers. Ducey signed the measure backed by insurance companies Monday.
- Man with knife causes lockdown at two Peoria schools - 24 April
- Two Peoria elementary schools were put on lockdown Monday morning after a suspicious man with a knife was reported in the area.
- PD: Tempe teacher 'apologetic' for inappropriate video chats with teen student - 23 April
- "Apologetic" is how newly obtained court paperwork describes a Tempe teacher who was arrested after admitting she not only exposed herself to a 13-year-old student via video chat but also let him touch her in an inappropriate manner.
- Prescott officer involved shooting leaves one suspect dead - 24 April
- An officer involved shooting in Prescott on Sunday afternoon resulted in one dead suspect.
- Dems say Trump can avert shutdown risk if he relents on wall - 24 April
- Trump approaches the symbolic 100-day mark for his administration this coming week juggling a renewed health care push and his demands that a must-pass government funding bill should include money for the wall.
- UPDATE: Sawmill Fire grows to 4,500 acres - 23 April
- Crews from multiple agencies are on the scene of a wildfire burning north of Madera Canyon.
- Brush fire breaks out near Dead Horse Ranch State Park - 24 April
- The Cottonwood Fire & Medical Department responded to a brush fire Sunday afternoon around 4:30 p.m. near Dead Horse Ranch State Park, adjacent to North 10th Street.